There has been no news on the homepage for a few months now. Let’s fix that! While the next big Demo release date is not yet planned, we have already coded some nice features that will be included. The list is not fancy, but is growing as we work on it.
- Unicode support. We are finally adding proper support for Chinese characters (devblog article). This also means you can correctly see characters from other languages in chat regardless of your selected locale.
- File transfer in multiplayer. So you won’t have to download savegames or new maps via 3rd-party sites. Transfers will be done within the game when the client clicks download.
- Reworked units selection (devblog 1, devblog 2). Selecting units will become easier and more intuitive.
- Even more dynamic scripts. With new script commands even more customization will be possible in missions.
- Bugfixes and small improvements. As always we are fixing reported bugs and adding minor improvements.