Today we have released a minor update with some important fixes and improvements. You will find it on the naložite stran.
The biggest change fixes the long standing issue causing multiplayer ping (latency) to be far higher than necessary. Ping will now be about pol what it was in the past, which should make it the same as you would see in other games. This will effectively double the responsiveness of multiplayer, so when you place an order it will happen sooner than before. It should make it easier to play games with players from remote regions. If you are interested in the technical details, we neglected to disable Nagle’s algorithm (TCP_NODELAY) which meant smaller packets were concatenated into larger ones, causing unnecessary delays.
- Fixed bug, ki je povzročila povprečno omrežje ping, da je približno dvakrat večje, kot je potrebno
- Certain graphics cards would cause the game to crash when the map was loaded (Intel 965/963)
- Beloruski pismo Ў so velike in male črke zamenjala pisave
- Fixed some crashes related to timing that mainly affected servers (server admins: send us your log files if your server crashes so we can investigate)
- Marketplace trgovanje mere so se bistveno spremenile, da bolj natančno odraža vrednost sredstev
- Urednik zemljevid prikazuje število rib v vodnih telesih
- Izboljšave višin orodja Map Editor
- Držite premik, medtem ko dajanje hišo ohranja izbrano namesto prehoda na cesti hišo
- Namigi so zdaj lažje brati na temnem ozadju
- Število izdanih gradbenih materialov, dostavljenih na v gradnji hiše se prikaže, ko je izbrana
- Limited the number of labourers that will build a house simultaneously (to prevent situations such as 20 labourers all trying to build a gold mine)
We are still working on features for the next major update which will hopefully include better army control and a more complete standalone AI.
Please continue to report any issues to us. Many of the bugs fixed in this update were due to users submitting crash reports and emailing us with their problems.
Lewin in Krom.