Thank you all for your patience! After three weeks of tireless work by our beta testers we are finally ready to bring you the 4th Multiplayer Demo. You can find it on the stranica preuzimanja.
We now have a total of 18 languages supported, with 5 new translations added in this update (Estonian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Lithuanian and Ukrainian). Thank you to all our translators who put so much effort into ensuring the game can be enjoyed by everyone.
A huge thank you to our beta testers, they helped find over 30 bugs! Thanks also to community map makers, because of them this release has 92 multiplayer maps (our first release had just 21).
- AI can build a small village to make food (we haven’t done the military side yet)
- Mini-Pregled u predvorju prikazivanja igrača koji je odabrao svako mjesto
- Player names are colored (plus general support for color coding chat messages)
- Road/field plans appear instantly in multiplayer regardless of network delay (houses coming soon too)
- Smarter deliveries and build queues, now the closest labourer/serf will always take the job
- High quality shadows for units and trees (houses not working yet)
- Support for smaller resolutions (1024×576, 1024×600, 1280×720, etc.)
- Faster loading (should mean less players are dropped due to loading taking too long)
- Možete samo pokrenuti jedan primjerak prijave odjednom bi se spriječilo multiplayer varanju
- Cestovni / kuća planira se pojaviti samo za saveznicima kako bi se spriječilo multiplayer varanja blokira vaš neprijatelj
- Bolja ubrzati
- Strijelci su malo manje moćan
- 5 new translations: Estonian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Lithuanian and Ukrainian
- 44 new multiplayer maps (92 total)
- Postojećih karata poboljšana i fiksne
- Pogreška izvješćivanje sada koristi madExcept koji vam omogućuje slanje izvješća o padovima nas lako i daje nam bolje informacije o nesreći
- Our master server records which multiplayer maps are played, so we can add features to this site like “top 10 maps list” (coming soon!)
We hope you enjoy the new version! Please report any issues to us 🙂
Lewin i Krom.