As you might be aware, the last release (r2678) had some occasional crashes. We have fixed these crashes and added a few extra features, and now we have a new update ready! Get it from the downloads page. If you have either of the previous version installed (r2411 or r2678) you will only need the 14mb update patch.
- Crash fixed: “Stonemason has no action”
- Crash fixed: “EAssertionFailed: KM_Terrain.pas, line 526”
- Crash fixed: “EAssertionFailed: KM_Units_Warrior.pas, line 642”
- Game correctly minimizes when you Alt-Tab from full screen mode
- “Unsaved changes will be lost” dialogue is shown properly from full screen mode
- Units eating in the inn were sometimes rendered at the wrong place
- Some bridges on the map Blitzkrieg could not be walked on
- Lobby slots can be closed to stop new players joining
- Lobby has a checkbox to allow host absolute control of teams/locations setup for all players
- Roads/fields can be placed by clicking and dragging
- The server list can be sorted by clicking on the column headers
- New co-operative map: TSK 12
- New multiplayer map Stranded (by caykroyd) for 4 or 8 players
Thank you to everyone who sent us bug reports, they made it possible to fix these crashes so quickly.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the KaM Remake team! 🙂